The Return of ROOTMajOr!

Will be removed.
Forum rules
This forum is reserved for announcements, event information and forum-wide stickies. Users may reply to posts but may not make new threads.

Postby Kavik » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm

MajOr, once known as WinDy, once known by other names likely not said to his face, has joined ROOT, as though he had never left—even though he did, but it is as though he hadn't, despite the fact that he did—with the intention of capitalizing all kinds of fourth letters to names.

A few weeks ago, MajOr and ROOT parted ways; he decided to pursue his dream of joining a KeSPA team, perhaps because he saw its missing capital letter that only he could fill.

CatZ, no stranger to capitalizing the fourth letter to a name, understood, commenting as follows:

CatZ wrote:At ROOT Gaming, we let Juan chase this dream -- contract or no, there's no way we would force somebody to play for us if they wanted to fulfill a dream like that. Juanito decided ROOT is his home, and although his dream of joining a KeSPA team remains, he decided that he would want to stay with ROOT at least until that dream becomes a reality. KeSPA teams are still an option for Juan, but we are letting Juan back into his contract with ROOT Gaming. If a time comes when he is offered the opportunity to join a KeSPA team, We have added an exception clause allowing Juan to go KeSPA.

Recognizing the absolute loveliness and splendor of CatZ capitalizing an “O” in the fourth letter of his statement, MajOr immediately responded with the following:

MajOr wrote:It's the only team I feel comfortable with. Most of the people in ROOT have been my friends for a long time and I like it here. It was a rush decision to ask ROOT to let me go chase my dream so quickly, and it's kind of embarrassing. I'm happy they support my dream to try for KeSPA, and I am glad they welcomed me back until it comes true. ROOT is like my family.”

MajOr, dropping similes like a MajOr drops marines like a MajOr drops teams, will rejoin ROOT, whose members have since shed many a tear, the way a debutante might over wine, soft Taylor Swift music, and endless viewings of The Notebook, and will recommence destroying others on ladder under such daunting monikers as “Princess” or “Kitty”. Welcome back, sweEt priNce.
Image ROOT Gaming
For questions or to volunteer for ROOT, email rob@root-gaming.com.
KavikTV on Twitter.
Kavik

Postby xvincx » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Welcome back again Juanito <3
xvincx

Postby alundra » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome back, Juan!

You are a funny guy, Kieran :D Good read
alundra

Postby ROOTCatZ » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 pm

credit for writing the piece goes to Kieran, funniest man alive, thanks for a refreshing read
ROOTCatZ

Postby DarkPlague2863 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome back bb <3
DarkPlague2863

Postby cchily13 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Thank god your back!! <3 We all missed you
"A real warrior doesn't dash off after the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."-Elite Four Grimsley
cchily13

Return to Events and Announcements