ROOT Bids Smite Team Farewell

Will be removed.
Forum rules
This forum is reserved for announcements, event information and forum-wide stickies. Users may reply to posts but may not make new threads.

Postby alundra » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Today is a sad day as we say goodbye to our Smite team. We're very proud of their impressive achievements under the ROOT tag, and hope they continue to dominate the scene with their new team. We wish them the best of luck in the future and can't wait to see how this exciting eSport grows.

alundra

Postby Bashnek » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Off to dignitas? a shame, good luck to them though!
Bashnek

Postby Brian » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Is there any reason why?
ur pro or ur noob , thats life - kiwikaki

Twitch - Boldbrian

SC2 NA - Brian.3174
Brian

Postby Frezzyysmite » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:40 pm

I as a professional smite player created a new European team with great individual players within the top20 elo ranking. In our first tournament ' Hirez Weekly' we have achieved 4th place and we are really proud of already achieving high in tournaments. We are really looking forward to making a professional smite team and achieve the best like in for example the 100k tournament which is comming up soon.

If you are looking for a good team which is aiming for the best, we would be proud of holding ' root ' in your tag.

Kind Regards,
Frezzyy

You can communicate with me on Frezzyysmite@yahoo.com
Frezzyysmite

Postby Megiddo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm not too surprised to be honest. When ROOT announced that they picked up a Smite team the players were Shing, Allied, Lassiz, Mattypocket, Jerbie, and Anatoliy. The last match that I saw them play two or three weeks ago just had Lassiz and 4 other guys who I barely knew. The team is unstable and seems to think that replacing players is the better method of achieving success. I didn't really folow the Smite scene but I'd watch the weekly tournament that ROOT would get either 1st or 2nd place in. It's a fun watch but without a pause function in the game really shady things could happen in big money games that would put one team at a severe disadvantage. A DDoS is not hard to do, and they seem to happen so often in the tournaments I watched that it really put me off on the Smite scene.

Lassiz always seemed like a chill guy, and I wish 'em luck at Dignitas.
Megiddo

Return to Events and Announcements