LeiYa (puCK) Departs From ROOT . . . For Now.

Will be removed.
Forum rules
This forum is reserved for announcements, event information and forum-wide stickies. Users may reply to posts but may not make new threads.

Postby Lawcraft » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 am

CatZ:

Today, LeiYa (formerly known as puCK) decided that it would be best to be teamless for now. She came to talk to drewbie and then myself about her decision. There really isn't a lot to say about it.

As most of us know, not long ago, LeiYa publicly announced her real gender (female). For those of you wondering, she is, for the most part, happy she did this. And in general, the response of her friends, community and family were positive and encouraging.

As you can imagine, however, announcing this is life changing. She feels that at this point in time and with everything she has going on in her personal life, it'd be better to leave ROOT Gaming temporarily. LeiYa is more than just a player on ROOT, she is my friend as well. We plan to stay in touch and I hope to see her back in ROOT Gaming soon.

Special message from LeiYa:

Hey Everyone ROOT fans ETC! I plan to come back! Just need space from everything x; Will still try and continue to stream! Thank you for supporting me! And PLEASE CONTINUE to support ROOT4ROOT!
Lawcraft

Postby xvincx » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 am

<3 will do Leiya, will do <3 GL with everything, we <3 you!
xvincx

Postby TheHeroEnters » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:27 am

Good luck LeiYa. Come back soon!
TheHeroEnters

Postby fab » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 am

Goodbye for now LeiYa and the best of luck with everything. Really hope to see you back with the ROOT family again whenever you feel ready for a team again. <3
fab

Postby cchily13 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 am

Good bye and GL LeiYa hope you come back to ROOT soon because its really not the same without you!!
"A real warrior doesn't dash off after the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."-Elite Four Grimsley
cchily13

Postby trueLove » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 pm

I've been with you from the start and don't plan on changing that any time soon <3
trueLove - 751 - NA - Platinum - Protoss - aka: theviolinkid
trueLove

Postby Deezl » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:03 pm

:'C

Come back soon! I hope everything gets sorted out well for you, and it was a pleasure to get to meet and talk with you even just a little bit. Stream fan for life yo.
Editor in Chief, ROOT Gaming. For corrections and concerns or if you'd like to volunteer, please email deezl@root-gaming.com.
Deezl

Postby Chronos » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 am

I hadn't even heard that puck was a girl. It's good for her that she finally put it out there I guess, but I wonder what changed so much that she wanted to be teamless for a while?

Anyway it doesn't change anything for me, I'll be eagerly awaiting her return to ROOT. I always loved watching her stream because of her creative play and fun-to-watch strats like colossus drops = )
Chronos

Return to Events and Announcements