What's Up With ROOT?-Week Three 27-3rd!

Whether it's a tournament or some sick strategy, discuss all things SC2 here!

Postby IWriteStuff » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 pm

I am back with What's Up With ROOT! ROOT has been incredibly active lately picking up YugiOh and Sage, lets dive in!

First off, Theognis won DC LAN number 11! He was also shown on the Therealnanman's show! You can find the VOD here.

CatZ, the founder of ROOT, was in a $200 off-race challenge VS FXOBabyKnight. If you want to see CatZ play da Protoss then head on over here (JK IT WAS POSTPONED, IF YOU WANT TO STAY UP TO DATE WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN, YOU CAN FOLLOW ROOT GAMING AT @root4root).

One of the new members of the family, YugiOh, qualified for GSL's Code A! Sadly, he lost 0-2 to Liquid'HerO :( but hey, you win some you lose some. You can find the brackets here.

Thanks for reading, I want to say thank you to Justin M for creating the What's Up With ROOT banner. I would like to thank our sponsers Daskeyboard, Rush OrderTees, AverMedia, and Twitch. Please follow our Twitter and Facebook. And as always, keep ROOTING4ROOT!
IWriteStuff

Postby xvincx » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 pm

nice banner ^-^ROOT4ROOT! You'll get them next time YugiOh with a sweetttt ROOT jersey! :D
xvincx

Postby cchily13 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 am

These are so sick really a TON of improvement!!! Keep it up mang and good deals!!
"A real warrior doesn't dash off after the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."-Elite Four Grimsley
cchily13

Postby ROOTCatZ » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:17 am

good deals!
ROOTCatZ

Postby jpham9210 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:22 am

ROOTCatZ wrote:good deals!

GOOD DEALS!!!!!!!!! I WIN
Paradiddle Paradiddle Diddle Put-Da-da Put-Da-da Boom!

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who say it, no matter if I (Buddha) have said it, unless it agrees with your own logic and our own common sense." - The Buddha
jpham9210

Postby cchily13 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 am

jpham9210 wrote:

I mean.....I did say it first....
"A real warrior doesn't dash off after the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."-Elite Four Grimsley
cchily13

Postby jpham9210 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 am

cchily13 wrote:
jpham9210 wrote:

I mean.....I did say it first....

sorry vince :(
i did see it some one told me catz said it so yea :(
GOOD DEALS! <3
do you for give me?
Paradiddle Paradiddle Diddle Put-Da-da Put-Da-da Boom!

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who say it, no matter if I (Buddha) have said it, unless it agrees with your own logic and our own common sense." - The Buddha
jpham9210

Return to SC2